- No products in the cart.
A dishwasher is a mechanical device for cleaning dishes and eating utensils. Dishwashers can be found in restaurants and private homes. Unlike manual dishwashing, which relies largely on physical scrubbing to remove soiling, the mechanical dishwasher cleans by spraying hot water.
If you are in need of a dishwasher repair we are here! and we can help!
– not clean as good as it should;
– the dishwasher is leaking water;
– not draining the water out;
– not entering the water in;
– doesn’t start the cycle;
– making a really loud noise.
Signs you need dishwasher repair:
– Defective pump
– Failed water inlet valve
– Thermal Fuse failure
– Malfunctioning Start Relay
– Broken drive motor
– Defective cycle selector switch
– Faulty timer circuit boards
– Broken latch preventing unit from closing
– A cracked rubber gasket
– Broken dishwasher detergent spring
– Timer not triggering the release of soap
– A malfunctioning heating element.
– A faulty high limit thermostat
– Inefficient cleaning or draining
– Dishwasher not draining
– General dishwasher leaking
– And many more dishwasher problems!
All dishwashers follow the same principles, but different manufacturers have different approaches. So, mending a Kitchenaid dishwasher or a Maytag might be different than a GE or Whirlpool.
Not all people have the same dishwashing needs or routines. As a result, we service all manufacturers, which have created a range of options for their customers. Common types of these appliances include:
Built-In Under-CounterFinishing Up.
The carcass of a kitchen unit forms the outer case of the dishwasher and the door resembles the rest of the units. Usually, they’re located in the kitchen near your sink, mounted beneath a countertop. As a result, integration of the outlet pipe with the drainage system avoids kinks and blockages.
A permanent installation and integrated into your home’s plumbing system one or two pull-out drawers. The drawers are much smaller than the large compartments found in traditional dishwashers. So, the drawers can run independently and operate on different washing cycles. Efficient running is an option with a single drawer cycle.
The cold water supply feeds most dishwashers, although some people with solar heating use their free heated variety. The portable type uses a temporary attachment to the hot water. Conveniently, wheels attached to the bottom of these appliances make them easy to move out of the way when not in use.