A washing machine (laundry machine, clothes washer, or washer) is a machine used to wash laundries, such as clothing and sheets.
The term is mostly applied to machines that use water as opposed to dry cleaning (which uses alternative cleaning fluids, and is performed by specialist businesses) or ultrasonic cleaners.
If you are in need of a washer repair we are here! and we can help!
not clean as good as it should.
the washer is leaking water.
not draining the water out.
not entering the water in.
doesn’t start the cycle.
making a really loud noise.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF WASHING MACHINES WE REPAIR
– Top loading washing machines
– High-Efficiency top-loading washers
– Front-loading washing machines
– Combination units
– Compact washing machines
WASHING MACHINE PARTS WE REPLACE
– Pressure switches
– Lid switches & plungers
– Other washing machine parts we replace.
Does your brand name washing machine need to be fixed? Our professionals have comprehensive experience in repairing every brand name appliance. We have expert knowledge about every brand on the market and know precisely the types of issues each brand name washing machine has, allowing us to describe the issue and repair the problem quickly.
Some of the brand names of washing machines we repair:
See the complete list of appliance brands we repair
replace or repair washing machine
WHEN SHOULD YOU REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR WASHING MACHINE?
extend washing machine life with maintenance
EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR CURRENT WASHING MACHINE
If replacing your washing machine isn’t an option, try maintenance. These tips can help prevent future problems, lower utility bills, and save money for a new purchase:
1. Inspect the hoses that are connected to your washer and look for any signs of damage or fault.
2. Clean the inside of your machine once a month to maintain its energy efficiency.
3. Use the right detergent and appropriate amount needed for your wash load.
4. Don’t let your wet clothes or linen linger too long in the washer because it can cause mildew and mold.
5. Check your laundry for sharp objects that may damage your washer or stain your wash loads; such as pens, coins, and keys.
6. Additional ways you can maintain your washing efficiency.