A refrigerator (colloquially fridge) is a popular household appliance that consists of a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump(mechanical, electronic or chemical) that transfers heat from the inside of the fridge to its external environment so that the inside of the fridge is cooled to a temperature below the ambient temperature of the room.
If you are in need of a fridge repair we are here! and we can help!
– the refrigerator side is not cold.
– both the refrigerator and the freezer are not cold leaking water.
– over cooling the food.
– makes a loud noise.
– a lot of ice/snow start to build up at the freezer.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR FRIDGE STOPS WORKING
It’s no secret that you depend on your fridge. If it stops working, it’s important to call and schedule a refrigerator repair. On top of some common things like cooling problems or an overheating compressor, see our guide for additional help.
Thankfully, our technicians have extensive experience in repairing all brand names, including Admiral, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, and more! See the complete list of appliance brands we repair or read on for additional info.
OF COURSE WE REPAIR ALL TYPES OF REFRIGERATORS AND FREEZERS!
DIFFERENT TYPES OF REFRIGERATORS WE REPAIR
Top Freezer Refrigerators
Bottom Freezer Refrigerators
French Door Refrigerators
Compact / Mini Refrigerators
Counter-depth or built-in Refrigerators
Ice Maker Components
Door Switches and Seals
Condensers and Compressors
Evaporators and fans
Drawers, bins, and shelving
Other refrigerator parts we replace
One rule of thumb is if the cost of repairs is at least half the price of buying a new unit. Also, consider the age of the appliance (repair if 8 years old or less, replace if 15 years or older). If the age of your fridge is anywhere in-between, other factors may be involved like the brand and type of refrigerator.
EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR CURRENT REFRIGERATOR
1. Use a thermometer to test the temperature of your refrigerator and freezer.
2. Clean your condenser coils every six months to remove dirt and build up.
3. Keep the temperature in the kitchen cool to prevent the fridge from using more energy than needed.
4. Make sure your refrigerator has ‘breathing’ room with a few inches of space between the unit and wall for enough air circulation.
5. Additional ways you can maintain your refrigerator’s efficiency
When it’s time to schedule a refrigerator repair service, contact the technicians at Cooling and heating Repair. One of our repair professionals will arrive at your home within your scheduled timeframe to accurately assess the problem and provide a solution by conducting a proper diagnosis and performing all necessary repairs to get your refrigerator back to working conditions.